Friday, August 14, 2009

First Lust

I'm only so-so on Incase products. The cover I have on my phone is totally functional but the rubberized finish over hard plastic ( which initially drew me to the case) soon started to chip off and look grubby. However, this laptop case makes me willing to forgive and forget.

This collaboration between Incase, honeybee.com and uniform experiment is an excellent way to start Fall off . It is also available in neon green and black, but the black and white is the only one worth having.
This case also serves as a great example of what I expect we will be seeing soon in stores:
*Safety pins and chains
*The 80s. Good news for jackets and jewels, very bad for pants. Don't do it. 
*Large rhinestones with exposed settings
*Jewel tones (especially purple) with one neon "pop" accessory. (Think plum dress, deep green bag and bubblegum pink gloves!)  
*Hunter green nails
*Matte nail polish
*Pollen-yellow eyeshadow
What are your predictions?

0 comments: