Saturday, March 13, 2010

Would Push Old Ladies Over For This

I never really had the urge to go out and get a netbook but Sonel by Lovely&Co makes me want to, well, see title.


At roughly 10''x5'' it is the perfect size to pop in your bag and go anywhere! Think about what a great space saver this would be when you travel since it already is in its own case! 

                            

While you watch movies the case can cover the keyboard so you aren't distracted from what is on the screen. Then, when you are ready to do some work, the case flips out to reveal a full keyboard and trackpad.

I'm a serious Mac loyalist, but this is so ridiculously well designed I don't even feel guilty for lusting after one! Sonel doesn't exist yet, but when it does make sure your grandmothers are out of my path.

0 comments: