Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Songs That Should Be on Glee!


Speechless - Lady GaGa
    How have they been ignoring this gem?
Can't Stand the Rain - The Rescues
Bulletproof - La Roux
I Am Not a Robot - Marina & the Diamonds
Love Drunk   - Boys Like Girls
    Acoustic version only!
Stone Cold Sober - Paloma Faith
Wonderful - Gary Go
I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - Black Kids
    I couldn't find orig. audio that was good enough/not techno , but this Kate Nash cover is good too! 
Shark In the Water- V.V. Brown
Me Against the Music - Britney Spears
    Cheerleader Brit HAS to sing this! 
Do Somethin' - Britney Spears
   I realize there is no actual context in which this could happen, but I REALLY want Sue Sylvester to have this solo in the all Britney Spears episode. Hell, let's just make that one an all Sue episode. 

*Check out the playlist I made for you on the sidebar for this post! I'll be refreshing this playlist monthly, so listen while you can!

0 comments: