Monday, October 11, 2010

Treats!

I've been a little busy lately. To celebrate that I'm making money again I decided to spend some!

First, I bought more Urban Decay Primer Potion. I wrote about this a few posts back, and still love it. If you are going to buy this, buy it at Sephora.com, not at the store. The website offers an exclusive, XL sized tube - without the idiotic applicator wand.


Then, I scored at the British e-retail shop asos.com. I accidentally hit during a temporary sale, so I got two pairs of boots for $20 each!



Those are studs, not rhinestones. I checked. The boots are also supposedly actual leather and suede, but even if they are a little more synthetic than I'm hoping - pretty good steal. I'm still looking for the right wedges! Also on my list - metallic brogues. Harder to find than you would think.

0 comments: