Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vivian Maier

Ever watch something that takes your breath away? I recently stumbled upon a video about Vivian Maier, a Chicago nanny and AMAZING street photographer. Maier's work was discovered by a young real estate agent, John Maloof. With the help of a friend, Maloof is slowly archiving the more than 100,000 negatives that have never been viewed by anyone!

I pulled these images from Maloof's blog which also has information about how you can help fund a documentary about Maier and her work.





















4 comments:

ola appletea said...

loooove it!!!

Ashley Hasty said...

Hello!
My name is Ashley, I'm the girl behind the blog A Hasty Life. I just started the well-known 30 for 30 fashion challenge. I chose 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days (including shoes!) I would love for you to bop on over to my blog and check it out!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

dulci said...

WOW! Those photos are great!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

DH said...

Thanks for your comments everyone! I'll be sure to check out your blogs!