Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best of Fall/Winter '11 Fashion

. . . Out of the few collections I've seen, that is!
Two things are clear to me- the 70s are back and I need more blue dresses!
Bibhu MohapatraBibhu Mohapatra
Bibhu Mohapatra
Badgley MischkaBadgley Mischka
Badgley MischkaBadgley Mischka
Badgley Mischka
Carolina HerreraCarolina Herrera
Carolina HerreraCarolina Herrera
Carolina Herrera
Carlos MieleCarlos Miele
Carlos MieleCarlos Miele
Carlos Miele
Diane von FurstenbergDiane von Furstenberg
Diane von FurstenbergDiane von Furstenberg
Diane Von Furstenberg

I'm excited to see what other designers have come up with (more blue, please!), but I'm about to take a much needed coffee/email break in an effort to be a little bit productive. What dress do you like best?!
All images taken from Elle UK . 

0 comments: