Monday, February 14, 2011

If This Doesn't Get This Guy a Date . . .

 . . . then I don't know what else will. Looks like Taylor Swift has someone who really wants to be her Valentine! Adam Young, of the band Owl City, has been rumored to be the subject of Taylor's song Enchanted and he took this Valentine's Day to respond: 

Dearest Taylor,


I'll be the first to admit I'm a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you — as sort of a "reply" to the breathtaking song on your current record. This is want I wanted so badly to tell you in person but could never quite put into words.


Everything about you is lovely. You're an immensely charming girl with a beautiful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I just want you to know..I was enchanted to meet you too.


Love, Adam

Not only that, but he recorded a special version of Enchanted for Taylor and posted it on his band's website today!

For a self-titled "shy boy" - that was one bold move! So sweet!

1 comments:

Urban Cowgirl said...

Love it! This would be the most awesome Valentine's present ever!