Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Moving!


Some of you might remember me mentioning my frustrating job search a few months back. Well, I got the job I wanted! I start in August and I'll probably be moving in July. Without sharing where - because this is the internet and I don't want to attract creepers - I'm going to be a Residence Director at a college. That means I'll have a unique living situation for my very first adult apartment - it will be in a dorm.


I'm not living in a dorm room. I feel like that is a common misconception about this job. I will have a full apartment that is considered separate from the space and rules of the student housing that will surround me. I'll have a separate office. I will supervise a staff. I don't know what building I'll be placed in yet, but I do know that I'm going to be posting like crazy about interior design for the next few months - be prepared. I'm way too excited about buying dishes as it is!

Let's get started. Through Polyvore I found this really cute store called Graham and Green. Unfortunately, they don't ship to the US! Here are some of my favorite things :
Too bad I can't have any of them! I'll have to shop around for some dupes. What are some of your favorite home decor stores?
* Top image from Yes and Yes. 

0 comments: